Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Did A Bad, Bad, Thing........(Let's Go Mountaineers!)


Just like Chris Isaak said in "baby did a bad, bad thing".  I did one to today.  No, I wasn't messing around with other women like Tiger Woods, my bad thing was I didn't watch golf at all this weekend!

I know, for someone who writes about golf, shouldn't I be watching it?  Hell no!  This is March Madness.  This turned out to be one of the best four days of college basketball I can remember.  All the upsets, especially Kansas getting dropped,  had my eyes glued to CBS for hours starting Thursday morning (here in Phoenix games started around 9 am).  West Virginia, behind 28 points from Da'Sean Butler, is on the way to Syracuse and the Sweet 16. Let's gooooooo Mountaineeeeeers!

Err..sorry back to golf.

Furyk closed with a 2-under 69 on Sunday for a one-shot victory over K.J. Choi  in the Transitions Championship.  This is his first victory since the 2007 Canadian Open  and ends his longest winless stretch since he first joined the tour 16 years ago.

No Champions, LPGA, or Nationwide events this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment