Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's Be A Little Funny Before We Get Serious Tomorrow

Tomorrow starts another grueling tournament with players jockeying for FED EX CUP points and hope of making the Ryder Cup team this fall. So before they have to get up at start playing golf all day (lucky bastards), I though I would inject some comedy. I found these jokes on the 'net so thanks to whomever wrote them.

1.  Doctor to patient:  "I'm afraid you are very run down.  I suggest you lay off golf for a while and get a good day in at the office now and then."

2.  Good news:  I got a hole in one on the first green.  Bad news:  I got a 128 on the other 17.

3.  "Do you pay a high price for golf?" a golfer was asked while leaving the clubhouse.  "I will today," the golfer replied, "I didn't tell my wife I was coming here!"



No comments:

Post a Comment